Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love, Sweet Love

For some reason I have always loved loved loved Valentines day...the hearts, the roses, the chocolate! So you can imagine my excitement that V-day is just around the corner. In preparation for Thursday, here are some of my favorite things:


Currently wearing:
V-day

V-day by babrui2 featuring j crew

J Crew j crew
jcrew.com


Bow dress
$54 - apricotonline.co.uk


Valentino open toe heels
valentino.com



Kate Spade bow stud earrings
couture.zappos.com


katespade.com




Currently watching:


I LOVED seeing this movie in theaters when it came out (despite the theater being PACKED and having to sit in the front row) and it is still one of my favorites. 


Currently reading:

Loving! Can't wait for the movie to come out. 

























Currently craving:




Currently loving:
My fiance!

What are you loving this Valentines day?




No comments:

Post a Comment