Saturday, April 27, 2013

Catching Up & Garage Sale Finds

Food journaling:

Frozen strawberries, light vanilla yogurt, almond milk, banana & Splenda...
mix it up in the Ninja...

...yummy healthy smoothie

Breakfast: omelette with egg beaters, spinach, feta & tomato plus sliced banana


Mexi salad: iceburg lettuce, black beans, mexican corn, grilled chicken, salsa & sour cream delish!
Wear to work this week:




This is my favorite find of the day...cute reddish cabinet for $7 & picture fame for $1. Goes with my decor already :)


This one was a bit of a bigger purchase. We weren't really looking to buy any furniture right now (my apartment is itty bitty and already full of stuff for our new house) BUT when I saw this cute hutch it had DIY project written all over it. At $40 for a 2-piece set it was too precious to pass up...


 ....and it came with this darling little collapsable buffet. 



We crammed the furniture into my dining room, as you can see, until we figure out what to do with it. I'm thinking a pottery barn- white finish on the part that is now yellowish and add decorative knobs. This will be so perfect to display my new wedding registry dishes!




No comments:

Post a Comment