Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer Bucket List Linky




This linky is all about what teachers want to *get done* over summer. It seems like everyday I'm adding something to that "I'll do that when Summer Break starts..." list. Here are some of my top to-do's?

1. Wedding planning
Hopefully one summer mode kicks in I'll have more time to get down to the details of my Fall wedding. My wedding Pin board has been put on the back burner for too long!


2. Go on vacation... we are heading to the beach 4th of July weekend for a little fun & relaxation.

3. Classroom updates

There are some things I've been dying to get done in my classroom. I'm that teacher who, with 3 days left in the school year, is already doing some mad planning for next year!

4. Pick out things for our new house


It should be done by October (fingers crossed), so we need to be doing a lot of shopping and planning over the summer.

5. Complete the Whole 30+ Challenge


I have really been wanting to try the Paleo lifestyle... my eating and energy level lately has been not so good. Hopefully the start of Summer will re-energize. Which brings me to...



6. Get into an exercise routine. My after-school gym trips have been not-so-frequent as of late. I have good intentions, but after a long day sometimes it just ain't happenin'.

Wedding arms?


1 comment:

  1. I hope that you have a very fun and productive summer! I can relate to planning for next year already too:)

    Primary Classrooms are Oceans of Fun

    ReplyDelete